Back to top
- Capping machinery for pre-threaded screw caps
- Screw capping heads having torque control via permanent magnets
- Pick-up capping heads using spring loaded chucks
- The caps are transfered to the heads via a pick & place caps transfer starwheel with pockets or direct transfer of cap on the bottle
- Caps unscrambling is via a rotary hopper/strong vibratory hopper of a size to suit the output
- The bottle is suspended on the neck when the cap is screwed on it
- Anti rotation device for bottles when under capping operator
- The control box is fitted with an operator panel housing controls and warning lights. Motorised height adjustment of the turrent. Machine output controlled via frequency inverter.
- The machine is non lubricating.